Thursday, January 14, 2010

I realize I have been neglecting this blog, but I'm kind of at a standstill with my hair right now.  I'm just waiting for it to grow long enough that it will hang down instead of stick out.  Don't get me wrong, I love it & get many compliments on it, but it just is not yet where I want it to be.  I really want to try straightening it (temporarily) at some point, but I think I'll go ahead and try Diva Smooth.  It looks wonderful & is all natural.  I love being able to wear my hair in it's natural state, but I also like the way I look with straight hair.  I think this product is definitely worth trying.
So, one day when I feel like I'm looking cute enough :-) I'll go ahead &  post some pics since my wonderful husband got me a new camera for Christmas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment