Sunday, August 30, 2009

"A-FRO-dite"

So right now I have a real 'fro and I'm not sure how much I like it. I have gotten many compliments on it, but I think my face looks too fat. Actually, my face is too fat since I need to lose at least 15 lbs. Maybe once I do that, I will be happy with any natural style. I'm just not sure why my hair isn't staying the way I want it. Yesterday it looked great, but I must have skipped a step today.
I have to do so much experimentation it's ridiculous. On a positive note, all of this experimenting is causing me to care about my appearance again. For at least the last year, I haven't really cared too much about how I looked. I guess I was in a mental state where I felt it was a lost cause until I made a concrete decision on my hair. Now that I've taken this step, it's amazing how my self esteem has soared! It's a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment